elatior

Bob.

Could I be so crude as to suggest that you do not leave home without your
American Express Card or start working with hosta names without "Lemke's
Master List of Hostas' close by at hand? But however I do not see'elatior' on
my list.  You will be elated to know that I have now added it to my list as
ID 116-ES, an error in spelling for ID 116-RS nigrescens 'elatior' a
registered specie.  You will note that you have received proper recognition
for this contribution to thee list.  A PDF file with be attached to this
letter if I don't forget first.

If you discover anyway that you can use my numbering system with your
library, you may do so.  I have about 100 new registration to add to the list
and thenI will print out a new one.  The old list contained three columns.
This will be reduced to two columns so that the computer-printer would be
able to print out the full name.
There might be a place for the list somewhere in the Library.

Keep in touch,

Lemkeiowa

elatior .pdf