Re: elatior

  • Subject: Re: elatior
  • From: "Gerry/Bob O'Neill" <eoneill@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:12:25 -0400

Bob, Jim, Marvin (is that right, Lemkeiowa? While we are discussing proper
names..;-))

Anyway..What is the role of the IRA in all this? Shouldn't he be involved?
It just seems that if you are going to go to all the trouble to verify the
names on the Lemke list, there ought to be some kind of validation for the
final list, from the AHS, if not from the IRA/ISHS. And why is George
Schmidt not involved?

Gerry

(Not intending to step on toes, just curious.)