Silver Book

  • Subject: Silver Book
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 07:48:00 -0500

Good morning
	I was wondering about the Silver Book. Can the info contained in the
book be used freely or does a person need to get permission and if
permission is needed do they grant it. If not where could a person get
copies of registered hostas entries. I mean if there is an organization
to record them there has to be a method to request these records.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/