Re: butterfly road kill - really sad

  • Subject: Re: butterfly road kill - really sad
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:36:05 -0500

> Monarchs migrate every year.  Only once have I seen this out on the
> highway, and it is sad, but also quite beautiful.

Hi Betsy,

I thought of that too.  Maybe it takes them a few days to all gather
because they were in the same place Friday and Sunday and I am
assuming Saturday so they can travel together.  With all of the open
fields and land in Iowa it is to bad they had to pick that 50 mile
stretch of highway.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117