Re: elatior

  • Subject: Re: elatior
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:10:52 -0400

Hi Gerry and Marvin,
          I sent word of this discussion to Jim Wilkins, who is the new
Registrar. He's only had the job for a few weeks now, and may be away as he
has not yet answered my post. Lu Treadway's database has been adopted by the
AHS and was available on CD for $5.00 (I think) at the Convention. It will
become available at the AHS website soon. I suppose this means that it is
now considered official by the AHS, as the information in it is drawn from
the registrations. Lu is away this week, so she is unavailable for comment.
George Schmid has been very busy recently finishing up his new book on shade
plants, which is now at the publisher going through the final stages before
printing. As far as I know, he is not on any of the lists, and has no
current official position in the AHS beyond Historian.

.............Bill Meyer