Re: Reaction Dynamics

  • Subject: Re: Reaction Dynamics
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:10:26 -0400

re: action & reaction dynamics

I Will, will put a motion on this floor; that all
'Mumbo-Jumbo-Named'-hostas, do hereafter, carry the species name in
front,  just so everyone knows what the given named-plant was derived
from.  Like for example, if the sample-hosta is from sieboldiana species
pedigree, then what is wrong with referring to it as H. *sieboldiana*
'Mumbo Jimbo Named'? <bwg>

And if nobody be opposed: this might be the greatest undertaking hostadom
has seen?

<just making funny?> - please do ignore!

        /bill nash, canada, zone 4