daylily sales

  • Subject: daylily sales
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:12:51 -0500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM Gary and Rita Schaben

FINALLY!!! the 2001 FALL SALE is ready !
follow the links at http://www.northernexposuregarden.com/
to download a copy. This is the largest sale we have ever attempted and
many
things are in short supply. We are really overstocked this year so
prices
are the best I have ever had.

Gardens with a Northern Exposure
gary & Rita Schaben
http://www.northernexposuregarden.com/
schabens@sihope.com
763-295-5074

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM Cody and Velma Brett

We have for SALE the following:

CIMMARON KNIGHT                6.00
EASY CHOICE                        6.00
SHINTO ETCHING                    6.00
KAREN MY LOVE                    6.00
SUNSHINE MELODY                6.00
DREAM EXPRESS                    6.00
VANILLA CANDY                      6.00
WILLIAM AUSTIN NORRIS        6.00
SECRET SPLENDOR                10.00
MAGIC FILAGREE                    7.00
RESPIGHI                                7.00
MY DARLING CLEMENTINE     7.00
SILKEN TOUCH                       10.00
EVENING SOLITUDE                6.00
DARING DILEMMA                    6.00
COYOTE MOON                        6.00
ELIZABETH SALTER                 6.00
RASPBERRY CANDY               10.00

All of the above are a $123.00 Value plus $8.00 shipping and handling.
If
you purchase all,  the price is $100.00 and we pay shipping and
handling.

All plants are big double fans or more.  Plants will be dug and shipped
on
Wednesday, Aug. 15th.

$50.00 minimun orders only.    OUR GARDEN IS RUST FREE!!!

Cody Brett
154 Sportsman's Club Road
Milledgeville, GA 31061
478/452-1819
cove@accucomm.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM David Wheeler
fourwheeler@massed.net

The response from your posting of my initial inquiry has been very
helpful
and gratifying.  Responses have led me from Maine to Florida and up to
North Dakota - with many states in between.

I would like to continue to use your Bulletin Board, if I may.  Though
Mr.
Ralph W. Wheeler (my grandfather) registered over 100 cultivars some are
probably gone, while others may not extend (northward) beyond the
Carolinas
and Virginia.

However, I would like to know if any of these  are available in any
region
but  especially in region four or climatic zone 5;

AMHERST -     WHEELER 1946
CAROLINE VERNON -   ( named for my mother)    WHEELER 1941
ELIZABETH WHEELER -     (named for his daughter, my Aunt)    WHEELER
1941
LORD JEFF (ROYAL LADY X AMHERST)  -     WHEELER 1954
LILY DAY -      WHEELER 1956
NARANJA         WHEELER - 1947
REBA ELGAR -     (named for my Aunt)          WHEELER - 1940
PAPRICKA -       WHEELER 1953
TOM THUMB -   WHEELER 1943

--
Bye