Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas

  • Subject: Re: top 3 list/white centered hostas
  • From: Gardeningbuff@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:06:42 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2001 7:32:26 AM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com

<<  If I am not mistaken Carolyn from the phoenix donated that plant, not
this Carolyn.

OH, NO!  Carolyn, I am sorry.....thank you Bob for keeping me straight!

Right ..... not me. Now, if I had plants large enough to take divisions from
it could be .... but not yet. The collection is growing but not enough
growing time yet.