Re: H. Unforgettable

  • Subject: Re: H. Unforgettable
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:15:10 -0400

Yes, this is normal for Unforgettable and Skyrocket (I forget which one
is the sport). Bub Kuk describes it: These varieties have the distinct
characteristic of flowers which tend to cluster in whirls along the
scape. I have a pix somewhere--could take a while to find. Bob says that
he is unaware of any other hosta doing this consistantly.