Re: coffee grounds

  • Subject: Re: coffee grounds
  • From: BDeyes6@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:22:11 EDT

When I was growing up on a farm, we used coffee grounds in the area we dug
fishing worms in.  I have heard that they love them and eat them.
Our area was always filled with worms.
I highly recommend the use of coffee grounds.  Unless you are a business and
have pounds of them, I would not think that broadcasting them would cause any
problem... I have done it for years!
and hostas love a little acid, too.

Betty