RE: Thoughts for the day

  • Subject: RE: Thoughts for the day
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:24:10 -0400

Joe thanks for the comments. I am already testing some seedlings from a
certain line. I placed some very young plants in the test garden. One only
lasted about 10 days. It looked like cutwork. All though it was rather
attractive, it has to go the great burial ground. That is nothing unusual as
that is where 95% go.
Mary