Candle on the wall

  • Subject: Candle on the wall
  • From: "butch Graves" <butch.graves@sev.org>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:42:00 -0400

	Folks I need some help.  I babysit my grandaughter (most beautiful,
intelligent three year old in the
	world)twice a week.  Yesterday I put her down for her nap, I have one of
those things you can here them
	while they are napping.  I remember hearing something about toes and
something about walls; but unfortunately
	wasn't listening real close as she rambled before falling asleep.  Well
when she awoke I went up to the
	Lydia's room (used to be my son rick's room) and she had reached real high
and got a red candle which she
	found to be an excellent writing tool---three walls worth!!!!!

	Does anyone know how you get candle off a wall?????

	Butch Graves
	Sylvania, OHIO

	In trouble with grandma, mAy lose hosta allowance!!!!!