Re: Candle on the wall

  • Subject: Re: Candle on the wall
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:08:17 -0400

With all respect due to Narda, I have to say the easiest way is to use a very strong dilution of Murphy's Oil Soap (you know, the cleaner for wood floors, etc.) It gets crayon off, and crayons are basically wax. Also, for general all-round usefullness in getting kid-marks off of things, there's a product called Goof Off, which will even get dried nail-polish off of a hardwood floor, without damaging the finish. Don't get the spray kind (Goof-Off 2 or some such) get the kind with the flip-up top. (This stuff saved us the deposit on our apt., for sure!)

Mom of three aged 5 and under,

-alttara

butch Graves wrote:

        Folks I need some help.  I babysit my grandaughter (most beautiful,
intelligent three year old in the
        world)twice a week.  Yesterday I put her down for her nap, I have one of
those things you can here them
        while they are napping.  I remember hearing something about toes and
something about walls; but unfortunately
        wasn't listening real close as she rambled before falling asleep.  Well
when she awoke I went up to the
        Lydia's room (used to be my son rick's room) and she had reached real high
and got a red candle which she
        found to be an excellent writing tool---three walls worth!!!!!

        Does anyone know how you get candle off a wall?????

        Butch Graves
        Sylvania, OHIO

        In trouble with grandma, mAy lose hosta allowance!!!!!