RE: Candle on the wall

  • Subject: RE: Candle on the wall
  • From: "butch Graves" <butch.graves@sev.org>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:46:27 -0400

Alttara & Narda

Thanks, I'll work on the walls tonight.

Butch

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of NardaA@aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 4:32 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com

In a message dated 8/24/01 9:09:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alttara@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 With all respect due to Narda, I have to say the easiest way is to use
 a very strong dilution of Murphy's Oil Soap (you know, the cleaner for

Alttara, thanks for the info, I have not tried Murphy's for that purpose,
but
will if I ever have the need.  Goof Off I have not had much success with,
but
I keep it on hands to try anyway.    N.