Re: Candle on the wall

  • Subject: Re: Candle on the wall
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:11:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/01 5:52:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
butch.graves@sev.org writes:

 Thanks, I'll work on the walls tonight.

Butch, I was driving down the road thinking about your little one and the
candle and it occurred to me that some candles have lead in the wick!  With
the potential for more wall decorating I am sure that all candles are out of
her reach but just wanted to be sure.  N.

BTW give that creative child big markers, washable and big sheets of paper
and let her develop her potential!