hostas that you just love

  • Subject: hostas that you just love
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:38:14 EDT

Right now when I go out into my garden I think the bright hostas seem to
catch my eye the most.  I need that pick me up.  Summer is almost over and
fall is coming.  It seems to go so fast.  So when Lakeside San Kao goes that
very very pale light gold color and just jumps out to say hi.   Delta Dawn
with that yellow/green coloring that you just have to have.  Joshuas Banner
really brightens up a dull area.  Citation with its lovely shape and form.
They brighten your spirit.  What are some of your favorites?  Chris from
Braintree, MA