Hosta Painted and not by accident...

  • Subject: Hosta Painted and not by accident...
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:33:03 -0500

Our town had the fire hydrants painted.  Each cap is a color cooresponding
to the pressure.  Well they painted the one infront of our house... They
also decided to paint the leaves of the hosta right by the hydrant.... Any
suggestion as to how to remove the paint or should I just cut the leaves?
The real kicker was this was done by two Scouts working on their Eagle
scout badge....