Re: montana 'Shunko Nishiki', etc.

  • Subject: Re: montana 'Shunko Nishiki', etc.
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:04:30 EDT

In a message dated 08/24/2001 10:04:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jspece@SBTEK.NET writes:

<< While whe're at it...anyone have any dirt on montana 'Hatsushimo'?

Josh,
Well, I guess we'll know in a year or two about Shunko Nishiki. As for
Hatsushimo I don't grow it but have six really cool seedling from this plant.
All are in their first year and are lance shaped, wavy and have a dark green
edge and mottled center variegation.

Kent