Re: A Little Help--Narda, Harry???

  • Subject: Re: A Little Help--Narda, Harry???
  • From: Betsy Mahtani <bmathani@flash.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:49:38 -0500

Still have no idea how much white clay is in the ground there--keep
expanding the surface area and have not found the boundaries of the
deposit.  Have only made a circle about three feet in diameter.  The
more I take from the top, the whiter it becomes.

There are no rocks or pebbles in it, and the only debris is that I have
let fall back onto it as I dig.  There is also very little, if any sand,
as I get farther into it.  Do you think there is any way to remove the
bit of red that is mixed in the white?

Not that I have nothing else to do!

Betsy