I am often reminded

  • Subject: I am often reminded
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:53:58 EDT

How different the same hosta can be in someone elses garden.   In fact, so
far I have never been to anothers garden where I have not felt that about
some of the plants.  I see something really really special and so, of course,
really want it only to find out I already do.  What do you use as
fertilizers?  What is the watering you do?  How much sunlight are you giving
your plants? Thanks Chris