Re: new hard drive

  • Subject: Re: new hard drive
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:47:29 -0500

Margaret Streckenbach wrote:
> There seems to be a correlation between the size of hard drives, and the
> amount of memory that new software takes up...

Hi Margaret
	It seems the first computer I had took 200mgs for windows. Now I just
checked since I reinstalled the operating system on the one computer and
it is 1.1 gigs for the windows folder alone. Like Chick said the
operating system used to be on a single floppy.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/