Re: Gypsy Rose/ grand Forks ID 3255-CU Gypsy Rose

  • Subject: Re: Gypsy Rose/ grand Forks ID 3255-CU Gypsy Rose
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:21:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/01 7:07:16 AM, zonneveld@rulbim.leidenuniv.nl writes:

Yesterday I visited Piet Warmerdam  a dutch wholesale grower. He
showed me a very blue plant with a pure white edge of about 2 cm
width,  clearly a tardiana ( Halcyon?) type. This must be the first
true blue plant with a pure white edge?
I acquired  there Gypsy Rose , like a small version of Striptease
Does anyone know the parent(s) ?  I like to repeat the same
question for Grand Forks ( Marvin, it is not usefull to send a
complet extract of  your files, I cannot open them)
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2 >>

Ben & Pixlisters:

Sorry but the only thing I know how to send is pdf files and a complete file,
I would suggest that you contact Mr. Bob Axmear for instructions on how to
open my pdf files.

You will note that Gypsy Rose is a sport of Striptease. I have no data on the
parentage of Grand Forks.  Maybe if we can get it past the 'iac' stage we can
get it registered and more information might become available.

Lemke's Data Base

ID 3255-CU Gypsy Rose.pdf