Re: No Fences?

  • Subject: Re: No Fences?
  • From: m singer <nmb@ameritech.net>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 18:42:15 -0400

In the city where I live the fence height is 4 foot high at the property
line, 6 foot max with limits for privacy (like around pools), no
electric fences allowed.  The deer practically walk over the 4 foot
fences. We also have a lot of subdivision with restrictions that don't
allow property line fences at all, just minimal fencing around pools and
for dog runs.  The deer just eat their way through those yards as if
they were a buffet!

Mary