Re: Nematodes

  • Subject: Re: Nematodes
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:00:22 EDT

Mike,
What strength did you use the Zertol at?
As far as I know the only thing I have heard that works is Nemacur.
And you do have to have a pesticide license to use and I have heard rumors that it might be taken off the market soon.

I too am interested in what can be used to eliminate, not just control them, if there is anything.

Paula
Blaine,Mn