H. 'Light Hearted'?

  • Subject: H. 'Light Hearted'?
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:57:08 -0500

Have just seen a photo of a hosta called H. 'Light Hearted'. It is the kind
of hosta that keeps me in the hosta game. I know I have to have it. Does
anyone know anything about it? Who bred it...is it a sport, is it in TC? I
won't describe the plant. I don't want anyone else to know how neat it is.
I am presenting subjecting the owner of the picture to torture to make her
remember where she took it. All help would be appreciated.

"Depression is just the anger without enthusiasm." Steve Wright
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839