Re: Losers, Difficult, etc.

  • Subject: Re: Losers, Difficult, etc.
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:21:36 EDT

Hank,
Hope you didn't take my comments referencing 'Mother Nature' seriously.
If you did, I'm so sorry!  I meant it all to be funny in that Mother Nature has the 'will' to do whatever she pleases whether it is what she hands us as far as the weather goes or growing our plants.
One may read that I'm bitter...I'm not, just tired.
Hope you have a good evening.  - Joyce

JOYCE M. FLIES
PANTHEON HOSTA GARDENS
'The Friendship Plant'
'2004 AMERICAN HOSTA SOCIETY TOUR GARDEN'
DALLAS CENTER, IOWA