Re: I "had" a water problem - solution here

  • Subject: Re: I "had" a water problem - solution here
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:41:04 EDT

We tried the potasium chloride in our softener due to hubbies high blood pressure.
We were trying to cut down on the salt intake...this was a long time ago.
It tasted so terrible the kids would not drink it.
So much for that idea...
Congrats on the good choice of softeners. we have had ours for 15 years and have never had a problem.