Re: Question about watering w/softened water

  • Subject: Re: Question about watering w/softened water
  • From: Kchrobin66@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:39:57 EDT

<PRE>why a water softener on the outside faucets?  we installed a rust remover to
take care of all faucets and softener only on the interior faucets. we just
could not afford to run the softener on all of the faucets for our three
acres but the rust was ruining the statuary, limestone paths, and soaker
hoses.  with our constant deficit of rainfall we sometimes water everyday and
salt/wear on the softener would be costly plus lugging the salt to the
basement.   karen in a dry indy