From: Chick
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: HostaScience

How does one go about subscribing to the journal or joining the group?

jwessel@infi.net wrote:
002801c2507c$3844e080$0278f7a5@computer type="cite">
I recently subscribed to Journal HostaScience published by The Hosta Hybridizers Group and received the first issue.
It very exciting to have a source for excellent hotsa science.
Edward Elslager has given me permission to put the table of content for this issue and all future issues on my web site. I hope this will increase interest in the Journal
If you are interested go to http://www.hostatissueculture.com/  and click on HostaScience.
John Wessel