Re: HostaScience

I guess this is a perfect example of why you should think about what you really want to know before you ask the first question.  I've heard about the hybridizers group in passing, but don't actually know anything about it.  Can we get some information about the group and it's activities?  Are there meetings? A web site? what does the group do? How many members?

Hate to be a pain, but I do fancy myself a budding hybridizer (so to speak) and thought I might join.  Then I realized I had no idea what I'd be joining.

Chick

W. George Schmid wrote:
002401c25121$1d756a40$9f264ed8@btz6z01">
HH group membership is $15.00 The journal is 18 bucks for members and 28 bucks for non-members
W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill - Tucker GA
Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL
84-12'-30" West_33-51' NorthHOSTA-OPEN