Youth committee chairman

  • Subject: Youth committee chairman
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:57:19 EDT

One of the items that I would like to pursue while I am President of the AHS
is encouraging youth members involvement in all activities.

I am looking for recommendations, or volunteers, to serve as chairperson of
this committee.  The committee will serve under the Vice President for Member
Services, Carol Brashear.  If you have any suggestions, or are yourself
interested in serving in this position please let me know.

Thank you!