Re: Youth committee chairman

  • Subject: Re: Youth committee chairman
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:59:26 -0400

Well, what exactly are you referring to as "youth"?

On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 04:57 PM, Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

One of the items that I would like to pursue while I am President of the AHS
is encouraging youth members involvement in all activities.

I am looking for recommendations, or volunteers, to serve as chairperson of
this committee. The committee will serve under the Vice President for Member
Services, Carol Brashear. If you have any suggestions, or are yourself
interested in serving in this position please let me know.

Thank you!