Registration Responses

  • Subject: Registration Responses
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:53:03 -0400

Dear Hosta Folk:

I appreciate the responses to the question about registering streaked
hostas. The points about the knowledge that one can glean from a
registration for breeding purposes makes a nice point. As is the point of
an informed consumer buying a plant because he "knows the parents" and they
do well in his/her garden, speaks volumes about how the knowledge of hostas
has changed over the past 20 years. I may rework the question to respond
more to the answers you gave. which might benefit all of us. I will be in
touch with you who responded... thanks glen

"Yearning to to right on any subject for more than 10 minutes."
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839