We're back

Well, as some of you know, this spring we moved our whole operation, lock, stock, and hostas, from Maryland to Virginia. I must say that this ranks right up there with the stupidest things I've ever done.

One piece of advice - if you ever decide to move your nursery (I guess this applies only to those of you who actually have a nursery), check with your local weather man to make sure that it's not going to rain every stinking day for the next three months.
Anyways, I just posted a few pages of pictures and the story of The Big Move on our web site. For those of you who can't afford Tony's new book, or if you just don't feel like reading a whole book before you go into business, you can learn how to start a nursery in just 5 minutes on our site. As with everything I write, it's filled with lies and half-truths, but take a look anyway.

Oh, and we're having a sale too.
I know, I'm shameless.