RE: new introductions

  • Subject: RE: new introductions
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Butch says:

Ok, I give there is value in knowing that a plant is a
problem.

BUT, I still feel that talking about all the plants
that have lived up to or exceeded your expectations
has more value. If not more then equal value and
regardless of how willing I am to take up or start a
fight.

My final question is: "Tell me about what you believe
in. I have enough doubts of my own."

--- "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)"

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail