Re: TATTOO Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: TATTOO Re: new introductions
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:12:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/2004 11:42:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jb@dataways.com writes:
I would give anything to be able to grow
Great Expectations like I have seen in pictures but I know it is not to be in
my growing conditions...I think we just have to live with that fact and not
get
to upset if a hosta dies now and then..it happens.

Great Expectations was one of the first hostas that I was able to find when I
started buying hostas.  I bought it every time I found it and planted them
and forgot about them.  Six years later they are all beautiful.  Patience is the
secret with GE.  One can never have too many Great Expectations!

Narda Miller
z6 sw oh