Re: Great Expectations

  • Subject: Re: Great Expectations
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

George what i'm saying is u get the minors with the
mulch, compost, humus whatever name u use to describe
organic matter. The area that i differ from most is
donot till it in or mix it in or any of those things.
The natural process will take care of it on top of the
ground which is where god puts it when he drops it and
where the natural organisms expect to find it. And,
have evolved to handle it with out our help.

I'm sounding a little forceful which is my manner when
i feel strong but all i'm saying can be verified with
a little research. Many Universities have done
extensive work. One of the first was U of Oklahoma
which lead to the treebags where they found that a big
fancy planting hole was a waste of time and actually
was detriminal in many planting situations.

--- "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@Bellsouth.net>