Re: Nash Breeding Program *nashty hybrids* <just testing some touch-typin- practice, so delete now>

  • Subject: Re: Nash Breeding Program *nashty hybrids* <just testing some touch-typin- practice, so delete now>
  • From: "Bill Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:45:48 -0400

HI'ya Darlins (lu/dan?)...thank ya kindly for yer offer, of having us-grow
hybrid seedlings at your place, in Atlanta Georgia, instead of here.
-> AND H'mmm? -- GARLIC SMELLING HOSTA FLORETS -- what a great thought!  The
only way, I can move my garlic outta here; is by giving it away for free,
but then, I've always run a non-profit gardening-enterprise/business, all of
my life-time it seems;  so what's new, and "THE MORE THINGS CHANGE? --  the
more they always remain the same!" IT DEFINATELY SEEMS, to me? <author-ship
of this is unknown>
-->  I've always wanted?.. To get outta this ARCTIC WASTELAND :>((of
de'Cadana-land <Canada> <Canucky-haven> er'whatever U'all call it.
---> YOUR WINTER, i.e. the zone 8 climate of Atlanta Georgia; verses my zone
3,  I'm leaning into by living here, is the best offer I've had in my whole
life-time, so therefore,

AND PLEASE BE ADVISED: U also, get me as your personal slave, with my
hostas; and this is thrown in: abolutely free.  And to do with me as
U'may'please & WANT <totally gratis> SIMPLY BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL HAVE ME
(cuz I'm too old for anything?...at age 63!) *BURNED OUT TOTALLY*

Now, I've grown many trillions of seedlings for my-fun-time-alone, IN MY
LIFE-TIME; and  I'm presently shirt-less, having spent too many dollars,
burning hydro fluorescent light gardens all winter long -- with continuous
lighting in play -- and this basement house-use was already in full motion
with me; as early as 1968, when I was breeding/growing Gesneriads, but I
can't remember why I did that?  Even the shirt off my back, is gone now i.e.
I don't wear one during my summer gardening fun (it's 50 degrees Fahrenheit
outside today, so I'm hiding indoors in my Igloo).

-- all of my *NASHTY'true-perennial'stuff* (shrubs, trees, hostas,
heucheras(coral bells), echinacea (cone-flowers), True Perennial British
Delphinium strains, and so on (etcetera?) and with [de'GARLIC EXCLUDED
and/or whatever you want?] will be shipped to your place in Atlanta (like
millions of PLANT-GENUS-ITEMS?) -- LIKELY TWENTY (20) tractor trailer
loads -- AND I WILL -- will look after this moving expense, on whatever you
may want.   PROBLEM IS:  they won't let me cross the border into the US OF
A, from Canada, without a shirt on my back and shoes on my feet: so your
cost is one free shirt/2-shoes and any ole stuff will do (even, made for a
large-sized-woman/horse/donkey, er whatever?).   THIS WILL DO NICELY, for
me -- <I'm not a fussy guy!>
*<SUBNOTE, and an interesting sub-tale, for gardeners in the sunshine>* --
My plastic surgeon, keeps telling me to not go outdoors without a shirt on;
to wear sunblock 30 on me skins everywhere else, and with a WIDE BRIM HAT ON
MY HEAD TOO, so I feel like I'm living near the equator of this planet, in
Africa, er somewhere tropical and a really warm climate?  Fact is, we
enjoyed a night-time-temperature last-night (40 degrees F = fireplaces
burning all over town?).  Right now IT'S CLOUDY (no-sun IS-shining?).  Seems
that, Me-doctors, are tired of cutting out sun-spots off me face and body;
and say that a terminal-cancer-spreading-sunspot may appear, if I don't
listen to their advise.  I feel, it's always cloudy up here, I hardly ever
see the sun, even when it's daytime, and all of my gardening-buds, are
OUT-STANDING IN THEIR FIELDS (running around all summer long: with no
shirts, no pants, nor shoes on!) SO WHAT THE HECK:  Like even today? -- as a
classic example of FATALITY and getting KILLED -- "I could get run over by a
CAMEL (a cigarette-delivery-tractor-trailer?).. <and yes> (I'm a cigarette
smoker too?).  Something from an aircraft or even falling out of space,
could also come down on our head, right through the roof above us?  Per all
we know, or can predict about this instant second in time (the present?) --
how can we even look at futures? <authorship of this rationale is
unbeknownst to me?>

By the way (btw), I do have some very good connections at Canada Post
Corporation (CPC) having spent most of my life-time working for them, full
time, for almost 35 years?  Like, I'm thinking, they may have big and very
long trailers on wheels, not needed for anything (outdated & burnt out like
me?); and which, they need to get rid of, but it costs big money to move &
trash them somewhere, so I will arrange to have these mega-trailers trucked
over to your place (with all my plants on board, naturally?).  You will
own/keep these these trailers upon being left at your place, and we're
opening a mobile trailer park in your yard as a sideline to getting rich via
gardening.  INSTANT MONEY, via trailer park rentals/sales.  Plus,  I need
somewhere to live, beside the hostas, which need night time guard duty, to
keep crooks away.  Your address becomes my address... right?  Make way for
20 huge trailer homes, arriving A.S.A.P. "hehe"  ;>)) <wink>  Looks like my
old age slavery might be fun-times already, LIVING IN YOUR TRAILER PARK and
on a true perennial ranch, to boot?  <<YES!.. this is a GO>>

In case you did not know this -- KNOW THIS NOW --Worldwide Postal Mail
Carriers & Couriers (like cars, trucks, aircraft & bikes; horses, camels,
kangaroos, donkeys (WOMEN'S BACKS also?) and/OR
whatever-else-way/wherever-else method, the MOVEMENT OF MAILS NEEDS TO BE
DONE?  This is covered via Universal Government Laws called *Postal
Agreements*; and therefore,  everything is exempt from ALL GOVERNMENT PETTY
FOR PLANET EARTH (all countries?).  Trucks/aircraft, and etceteras, move
right through all borders without restrictions.  Hostas-likewise, are exempt
from all Department of Agriculture Rules and Regulations, per our
whole-wide-world's Postal Agreements!  See the picture?  ;>)) <laugh n'wink>
And if anyone does not believe me, phone your local post office?

I'm putting all of my garlic-growing on hold (possibly evermore?), except
for, a few new hybrid types grown from seeds, and sprouted in colchicine;
but a thought just crossed my mind, that doing this with everything I've
already grown/and-am-doing --may be a wiser plan for me, so what do U think?

w'love t'ALL

raffi@sympatico.ca (from Bill Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 3).. and it
sure feels like zone 2, t' moi?

Personal Comments <delete now?>
NEWS U DID NOT SEE ON CNN tv <perhaps?> -- FROM THE U.S. of A. ( YOUR PAST
PRESIDENT? ) -- the honourable Mr. Bill Clinton, AND A GOOD BUD TO ALL
CANADIANS EVERYWHERE, well, he was in Toronto Ontario Canada yesterday.  He
personally autographed 1500 of his books in a one hour period <YEAP -- fast
hand-writing Billy Bub CAN'DO! -- huh?>.  MEANWHILE, thousands of persons,
slept on the street in Toronto overnight, hoping to get a signature, hug and
hand-shake... and yer favorite Gal (Miss Lucy Canon aka *LOOSE CANNON*
<me!>); well how dumb of me? -- <I MISSED THAT PARTY!>-- Moral of this Story
<=> [ there was not a single protestor arrested in this crowd?]

  my second ps... RE:  Martha Stewart's business-fiasco -- HER GOING TO
JAIL -- and the way I personally look at this COURT CASE?  She is a goddess
of goodness; SHOULD BE GIVEN A BLOODY-GOLD-MEDAL, by every Government &
Country on this planet (and particularly those which remain so far apart?).
By her record -- she has earned this high'STATUS -- for herself (IMHO) <in
WANTS TO PUT THIS WOMAN DOWN?***   and sorry BOYS?.. but that's the way I
see it!!!  ;>/ <THAT'S A BIG GRIN>

 And Furthermore, and this is with Martha's FULL-approval and
PERSONAL-permission, of course --> IF I COULD HELP KEEP HER OUT OF JAIL < --
say by, simply bringing her into; and hiding her in my Woodland Gardens all
over this area of South-western Ontario, where I simply play my *GARDENS of
we'EDEN'games*; having naught better to do with my life? Gardening-fun it's
called... I think?  If this kind of border-crossing; and hiding Martha here,
would keep Martha from having to go to fight the 'Vietnam War' (er whoops,
wrong story?), well anyway, please believe me? <=> I DEFINATELY WOULD HELP
MARTHA OUT, WITH FREE ROOM AND BOARD, fully on me? <<no clothing needed
NEITHER, since we run around all summer long, mostly nude anyways!>> Mind
you, a finely netted outfit (head to toe?) is needed to be worn, due to
quad-zillions of mosquito-blood-suckers, in our woodlands?  DO WE NEED
THIS?.. OH YES!  What a 'GARDEN OF EDEN' could be built in our
Canadian-forests and arctic-wastelands, with Martha Stewart's
DOLLAR-BILLIONS? <this is laughter intent only; and not my idea :>(( huh
Boo'hunks (males & females)?

<SPECIAL DISCLAIMER> -- all of the above is TRUE? -- believe it/OR NOT!

Maybe tomorrow, it will be warm enough for me to go outside and play in the
(sunshine symbolism) => "what a laugh, that has become?")  THE END OF THIS
NOVEL -- thanks fer yer patience and reading this far.  Please do not reply,
because my computer is moving into DELETE ALL EMAILS MODE.  The photo, to go
with this email, is sent via www.yahoogroups.com/hostapix