RE: Any experienced Metal Halide Users

  • Subject: RE: Any experienced Metal Halide Users
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew,

I would use a fan period. The high moisture atmosphere
you'll create will promote fungal problems which a fan
will help take care of. And I got nice growth under
fluorescent light (plain daylight bulbs) but I only
intended to keep the TC plants inside until they were
established or about 9 months.
If heat build up is a problem you can remotely locate
the energy source for the bulb which will not keep you
from having heat from the bulb.