RE: Any experienced Metal Halide Users

  • Subject: RE: Any experienced Metal Halide Users
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <alietzow@myfamily.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:07:32 -0500

Hi Roy,
How are things in beautiful... Maine is it?

RE:>>If you buy a metal halide system you might opt for the 400 watt version.
Fortunately, this is what I have.   Just had not plugged it in until a couple days ago.

RE:>>costs about $50 bucks a month to run for ten hours a day!

Wow!   That would mean about $20/mo. for mine.  Yes, that is a bit expensive.  Maybe I need to install a wind turbine, but they cost money, too!    Well, we'll see how much better the plants grow and make an assessment afterwards   The light meter--yes, I believe my neighbor, a photographer, can give me a hand with that.

Thanks for the tips!

Andrew in Des Moines