Re: 'Mountain Snow'

  • Subject: Re: 'Mountain Snow'
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Butch say: i to have an approx 5 yr old m snow that
looks great now but was very slow. i had to move it
from an area where we walked because it comes up so
slow that i managed to trample it often. coming up
slow is a good thing though since it doesn't suffer
from late frost. mine is what i think is the typical
streaked plant.