Re: Red Spats

In a message dated 8/21/04 9:49:51 PM, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Many years ago Jim Hawes gave me a hosta named 'Red Spats'.  I can't

find any reference to it anywhere. Anyone know anything about it?

Inasmuch as your letter is in the hosta-open I cannot send you a my pdf file
on 'Red Spats,'  Therefore I will post it in the Hosta Library's Lemke's data
section.  I hope before my world comes to an end I will get all of my files
posted in the Library.

Viva la Hosta

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke