RE: roundup

  • Subject: RE: roundup
  • From: "Gregory R Smith" <forshade@prairienet.org>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:56:33 -0500

Hi Butch,

Not offended am i.

Didn't thread of alfalfa include stimulation of plants, with question as to
why they make such a difference?

Retaining moisture and adding organic matter to soil certainly are key.  I
was suggesting the significant impact of their nitrogen content.

Was I off on the thread, or is alfalfa pellets used for something else?