RE: test

  • Subject: RE: test
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

butch say; thanks

I had not seen any post for days.
Not that anyone has to be interested but i felt that
the soil discussion was very provocative. When i first
encountered much of this years ago i was excited.
Completely new knowledge for me at the time and i
assume its new for others. Maybe not.
I felt that it would evoke discussion that would take
me further along this path of understanding the
process.