From: michael shelton [mailto:wilddog_202@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:55 AM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: RE: test

butch say; thanks

I had not seen any post for days.
Not that anyone has to be interested but i felt that
the soil discussion was very provocative. When i first
encountered much of this years ago i was excited.
Completely new knowledge for me at the time and i
assume its new for others. Maybe not.
I felt that it would evoke discussion that would take
me further along this path of understanding the
process.