Re: test

  • Subject: Re: test
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

Butch say; they start to go downhill BECAUSE fancy
amended soil will not support them.

In their natural home did they have alfalfa pellets,
greensand, sphagnum god knows what all the crazy
things we think they need. The natural process works
the same all over the world. The only difference in
your garden is you've selected a weaker but more
attractive or interesting plant and you must keep down
weeds etc that compete with your little baby. That has
nothing to do with the soil they are growing in.

The only life support you can give is water, humans
cannot create soil.

When you say the soil isn't good enough, your saying
we have turned it into something that isn't good
enough. We have get out of the way and it WILL become
good enough again.

"A man convinced against his will is of the same
opinion still". Oral Roberts, the only thing he ever
said that I agree with. You will not get it until you
except my challenge to try my method or rather the
process offered by soil scientist who spend their life
studying the process.

>> The best results in growing hostas I've seen to
date were those that were grown in highly prepared and
amended soil. Those grown more naturally are tougher
in some ways, but the weaker hostas have not done
well in that sort of planting. True, those planted in
highly amended soil do eventually start going downhill
and benefit from re-amending, but that is because the
soil isn't good enough to support that kind of growth
to begin with. We are looking to grow plants beyond
the way they would grow on their own without our "life
support" techniques.

Do you Yahoo!?