good photo of H. On Stage

  • Subject: good photo of H. On Stage
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:34:44 -0400

We also need a good (not God) photo of H. 'On Stage' for same purpose.
Prefer it to be a photo of a large clump featured in a landscape setting.
 This, too, is to be included in a slide show for a Central Ohio Hosta
Soc new member meeting, please send it to me (with credits) at:

I would greatly appreciate it.
Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH

Note: these two plants are now in the Top 20 of the 2003 Hosta plants
survey featured in The Hosta Journal.