Re: New Hostas

I find sitting pretty comes up very late and "feels" like something is very wrong. It has been very late, very small, very slow, very pretty.

One man's experience.

At 08:45 PM 7/31/98 -0400, you wrote:

I just bought H. 'Sitting Pretty' and H. clausa(species). What do you all think of these? Are they hard to grow?

Mike Groothuis
zone 5
Niles, MI

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5