Re: Aphrodite 1998 (Idea)

I am aware that H. 'Aphrodite' is not a great bloomer here it zone 5b, Would it
bloom more readily if it were planted in a large pot and brought indoors during the
cool nights?
Just a thought...  I have 3 that will not flower this year, but at the nursery
where I work, there are several in the greenhouse that are ready to pop!

Mike Groothuis
mike.groothuis@worldnet.att.net
Niles, MI
zone 5b