Re: Fertilizer

In a message dated 98-08-02 22:50:26 EDT, mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

<< Hi; I have always used bone meal in late autumn; it takes so long to break
 down that applied in fall it serves to feed in spring.

Sheila & All:
I wonder where the tale originated that one should not fertilize in the fall?
I think one of the premier hosta people of all time fertilizes in the fall and
advocates it.
 Alex Summers---I think it is YOU. Am I wrong?
Clyde Crockett  z5